Lifetime Fitness - Charged because I didn't cancel in time
I can't believe life time fitness can prorate my start up cost and collected my money but can't stop the billing charge because there is not enough time.I was charged a full month because of official rules....
WHAT A RIP OFF! They have no shame... At the time of my signing up my child who is now over 21 I had to pay half a month and was told I was getting a deal.... We knew she was going off to college out of state and told the salesman to put an end date on the contract.
We were "told" all was well. When the month came when she was leaving, there were not notations in her bill and I was charged for the next month. I called... and was given the company line, "we bill a month out...
you should have cancelled earlier. Again, if they can prorate my start up why can't they prorate my end.
They do this on vacation stops as well....BEWARE, They love money more than respecting your time.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "an employee of anytime fittness placed an advertisment flier on my windshield. i called the number posted on the flier to address my concern over not being able to remove..."
- "Planet Fitness is a "Judgment Free Zone" and certain lifting exercises is not allowed in their facilities, i.e deadlifts, overhead presses, clean and jerks. Some facilities do not even allow..."
- "I have been trying to end my contract with this company for 6 weeks: first, they collected the bill for July 2015 and told me to send a letter asking..."
- "I've rented hundreds of cars in my life,and I never had an experience like my one with Thrifty. I had a AAA promo and was promised a good deal on a..."
- "I only had breakfast from this place and I thought that it was good to try the lunch. Well today i had Phyllis cheese steak sandwich and it was..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!! I purposely used a seldom used (if ever used) credit card for my order, because I'm a bit "skittish" of using credit cards with companies I..."
- "After purchasing the Asean Pass I tried to redeem my flight credits on their website, which is the only way you can redeem your credits. There website was having technical..."
- "I was initially encouraged hiring this company after hiring an independent housekeeper didn't work out. I work two jobs and am often out of the house 18 hours a..."
- "I became a Metro PCS customer over a year ago. I loved the service and the plans and I have even told friends and family how great they were. I..."