Lifetime Fitness - Charged because I didn't cancel in time
I can't believe life time fitness can prorate my start up cost and collected my money but can't stop the billing charge because there is not enough time.I was charged a full month because of official rules....
WHAT A RIP OFF! They have no shame... At the time of my signing up my child who is now over 21 I had to pay half a month and was told I was getting a deal.... We knew she was going off to college out of state and told the salesman to put an end date on the contract.
We were "told" all was well. When the month came when she was leaving, there were not notations in her bill and I was charged for the next month. I called... and was given the company line, "we bill a month out...
you should have cancelled earlier. Again, if they can prorate my start up why can't they prorate my end.
They do this on vacation stops as well....BEWARE, They love money more than respecting your time.106ca84a review #473559
You may also like
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "I Found out my husband was having an affair with one of the female trainers...HOLLY RENFRO at Fitness 19 in Woodstock GA...(I only know her name because her business card..."
- "Planet Fitness is a "Judgment Free Zone" and certain lifting exercises is not allowed in their facilities, i.e deadlifts, overhead presses, clean and jerks. Some facilities do not even allow..."
- "Internet Local Listings (ILL) lured me into a contract claiming to be partner and subcontractor of Google. ILL agent, "Google outsources its local listings." Me, "So your company is..."
- "All I asked for was to talk to an Admin because I thought his/her job performance was VERY POOR and I cant even believe they act so stubborn. I don't..."
- "Bought a so-called complete motor. After 3wks it finally shipped. Said it was being "tested". Received a block of metal, nowhere near complete. Had a broken off intake manifold, cracked..."
- "We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China. After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10. We called the invoice..."
- "On March 5, I purchased an advertised CHEVROLET HHR 4 LAYER WATERPROOF CAR COVER from an Ebay approved seller known as AutoArmourCovers.com; a “Porsche Owner Approved Company” for $42.30! I..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."