Lifetime Fitness - Female trainer soliciting herself to married men
Tawnya Block aka Tawnya Noel, a personal trainer at the Orland Park location has been advertising herself to all the men at the club.She has naked pictures of herself posted on the internet and she is crossing the line by telling married men about her pictures.
Toilets are not located in the middle of the kitchen for a reason. Not only does she tell men about her pictures, she openly flirts with married men.
This individual has no respect for herself or any other woman for that matter.She should be fired for crossing the codes of conduct that most other people follow.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "An employee who works at the XSport Spa Patricia Delbosque, a self proclaimed friend of mine (2010, 2011), also cut my hair. We small talk about her troubles with the..."
- "I am a lifetime fitness member for little over 7 years now. They have been great for the first couple years and I started to hate that place. Only reason..."
- "Snap Fitness German Village Columbus Ohio. I have had more trouble then a little bit with poor customer service and access cards. As a gym that claims to give you..."
- "The pool at this hotel ruined my kids birthday party. There was too much chlorine in the pool. The kids were coughing, puking, had extremely red eyes and puffy red..."
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."
- "So in January I bought an account for Destiny Digital Guardian Edition for Xbox One off these ***. I played this game for nearly 4 months. One day I am..."
- "2013, 28 foot Shadow Cruiser. With slide out. Notice the front top left corner of the trailer has started buckling, when I called the warranty department at 1-260-562-1125 and spoke with..."
- "My husband ordered this t-shirt. It was part of a campaign fundraiser. You can clearly see that the word firefighting is spelled incorrectly I contacted the company and they are..."
- "SupremePsychics is really a bad website and was established in March 2013. The psychics on there are fake and are just here for the money. They do not care for..."