Lifetime Fitness - Female trainer soliciting herself to married men
Tawnya Block aka Tawnya Noel, a personal trainer at the Orland Park location has been advertising herself to all the men at the club.She has naked pictures of herself posted on the internet and she is crossing the line by telling married men about her pictures.
Toilets are not located in the middle of the kitchen for a reason. Not only does she tell men about her pictures, she openly flirts with married men.
This individual has no respect for herself or any other woman for that matter.She should be fired for crossing the codes of conduct that most other people follow.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am a lifetime fitness member for little over 7 years now. They have been great for the first couple years and I started to hate that place. Only reason..."
- "Helen An reviewed Snap Fitness Spring Hill. November 28 at 4:33pm · ★☆☆☆☆ Just be careful if u didnt pay ur membership at springhill n using their gym often The owner (..."
- "I just bought the program T25 and Shakeology and I was super happy. Doing my exercises which help me a lot with my diabetes. The problem is that my second..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "I rolled my trash can out as the driver was pulling up to my home. I didn't get it out the night before as I usually do... life can tend..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014..."
- "I can't even begin to explain how disgusted I am. We bought a carton of mint chocolate chip. I'm eating some and start chewing on something strange. I pulled it..."
- "I tried to order a boxed DVD set of Sherlock Holmes with Jeremy Brett on Barnes and Nobles website that showed an advertised online price for the Ultimate Blu Ray..."