LifeTime Fitness - female trainer soliciting herself to married men
Tawnya Block aka Tawnya Noel, a personal trainer at the Orland Park location has been advertising herself to all the men at the club.She has naked pictures of herself posted on the internet and she is crossing the line by telling married men about her pictures.
Toilets are not located in the middle of the kitchen for a reason. Not only does she tell men about her pictures, she openly flirts with married men.
This individual has no respect for herself or any other woman for that matter.She should be fired for crossing the codes of conduct that most other people follow.bee9728
You may also like
- "I'm giving this gym two out of five stars only because it's a really nice gym. Very nice layout, lots of space, plenty of equipment and for the most part,..."
- "My husband and I joined Gold's Gym in Kennewick, WA about the beginning of 2010. We were paying about $60 per month until my husband had to go to Colorado..."
- "I walked into a self-ie picture taking at 3:30pm Oct 8, 2014, I was wet (now with underwear on), but was not in the picture, 5 minutes later I brought..."
- "I hired Stanley steamer to clean my kitchen and bathroom tile and grout. I had used them two years prior and the 5 Yr old grout looked like it did..."
- "I too have been treated poorly by Aliexpress.com. They do not have a "expert" customer service team, they have a bunch of people who can barely speak English helping..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "I am member of the Find A Grave forums, but probably not for much longer. On September 26, 2009, under the thread: Subject line reaction was the following joke:..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..."