3.1K views

I've been a member at lifetime since 2011 and I was happy with the club for the first few months. However, I have witnessed some things that have really shocked me.

First of all, I am a female- however, my boyfriend said it's just as bad in the men's locker room too. I can't tell you how many times I go workout, I come to the women's locker room, I change to use the spa services (steam room, jacuzzi & sauna) and I take showers before entering in them. So, the other day (just an idea of how often this happens) I'm going to the shower and LOW AND BEHOLD, THERE'S A EFFING TAMPON in the shower. No, not a clean one, a BLOODY TAMPON!!!!!! Are you kidding me? What kind of animals these females are??? Furthermore, The rules clearly state that there should be NO paper products in sauna, yet people come in with newspapers, iPhones shoes, books, their workout clothes.... absolutely disgusting..

Next, there's women that SHAVE in the steam room. After all of these things were witnessed by me first hand, and OTHER members (older women) we decided to go hand in hand to the head Donna. We were told she isn't there but we could speak to Mr. ERICK MONTIEL who proceeded to assure us that although the rules say one thing, we have to understand that not all members are going to respect them! WHAT? As a manager, I thought this was inappropriate. I among another woman Lisa, decided to question his reply to us and then he proceeded to tell us to watch our tone and to leave the club.BEWARE of this manager! He has NO respect for women OR men and he is protected because he is a big bad manager! BEWARE!!!

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, The place could be shut down by the health department!!!! It is FILTHY!!! Employees are rude, discriminatory and uneducated on matters that they should be such as how a health club should be properly operated and maintained!

JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW BAD MANAGEMENT IS: We complained for 8 months straight that the sauna bench was broken, and after 1 year and 4 months, THEY FINALLY DECIDED TO FIX IT. It took an old woman almost falling into the hot sauna rocks to fix the bench.

I witnessed Another young lady cutting her foot on glass left in sauna. If they hired a company to clean out the sauna, maybe that wouldn't of happened. The employees that work in the women's locker room are lovely, but I hate to say the management is TRASH!

SHAME ON YOU!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Sanitary Conditions.

Comments

this gym used to be 24 hours i signed a agreement for a 24 hour gym. its not my fault the scummy gym cant find the money to pay a decent wage

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #1291030

This management style is not isolated to this club. The "entitled" attitude is all over this snubby town.

Stuart, Florida, United States #1232798

Dirty!! it stinks.. USPH- Health Department would not believe it!

Overland Park, Kansas, United States #907383

Terrible club. Their customer service is below zero.

Bunch of unprofessional idiots calling themselves trainers.

This club is a joke. Looks nice but in reality is worthless.

Westfield, New Jersey, United States #902263

Bacteria Palace, uneducated empowered staff with minimum wages

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #901792

I found toenails in the steam room as well! GROSSSSSSS