I can't believe life time fitness can prorate my start up cost and collected my money but can't stop the billing charge because there is not enough time.I was charged a full month because of official rules....

WHAT A RIP OFF! They have no shame... At the time of my signing up my child who is now over 21 I had to pay half a month and was told I was getting a deal.... We knew she was going off to college out of state and told the salesman to put an end date on the contract.

We were "told" all was well. When the month came when she was leaving, there were not notations in her bill and I was charged for the next month. I called... and was given the company line, "we bill a month out...

you should have cancelled earlier. Again, if they can prorate my start up why can't they prorate my end.

They do this on vacation stops as well....BEWARE, They love money more than respecting your time.

Had an Experience with Lifetime Fitness?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #789055

Lifetime's focus is getting as much out of you as possible. There top priority is screwing you (sometimes with a smile) and sometimes very rudely