1.3

I put my membership on hold.I was told it would be a $15 fee to put my account on hold.

Lifetime continued to charge my account $15/month without my authorization. I have attached the document for your review. When I called Lifetime and asked them to stop charging me, they asked why I didn't call sooner to have the payments stopped. They also refused to credit my account for money I never authorized them to take.

I even explained that I was not aware of the charges because of my Xhusband paying bills at that time. They didn't care and were completely rude and disrespectful.

I will never spend another penny or recommend this club to anyone I know.

Review about: Lifetime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Tyrone.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Lifetime Fitness?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Fit4less - Customer Care Review Fit4less "I've been looking forward to Fit4less opening for months now. I have been unable to get anyone's attention (through the locked doors) so I can get a look around. No..." Read more Anytime Fitness - Banned after submitting a negative review about unathorized baby in the gym Anytime Fitness "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..." Read more Lifetime Fitness - Life Time Fitness Cell Phone Policy Not Enforced EVER. Lifetime Fitness "I walked into a self-ie picture taking at 3:30pm Oct 8, 2014, I was wet (now with underwear on), but was not in the picture, 5 minutes later I brought..." Read more Workout Anytime Membership Review Workout Anytime "My husband and I were just charged hidden fee's two of them For $63.50 each that was no where in our contract and we did not agree to it! Just..." Read more Pick N Save - Third Time is not a CHARM!!! Pick N Save "This comment is to inform everyone out there that the Green Bay, WI (on Lombardi) continuously sells spoiled food. This is the third time this year that I have shopped..." Read more Shasta Pools - Not s good start Shasta Pools "My husband and I purchased a home to be built at Sun City Festival buckets Arizona. Our sales person recommended Shasta Pools. Shasta Pool helped us design and planning of..." Read more Long And Foster Home Warranty - Pass the buck. Long And Foster Home Warranty "Ive had to plumbers at my house to fix a drain stopper in a bathtub. In most cases this would be a very simple fix. The first plumber came out..." Read more Interim Healthcare - My experience was a lack of communication. The Aide from them complained about their lack of communicating. When the Aide could not come, they very seldom had a replacement, even though the Aide said Interim Healthcare "Interim dropped my son as a client when they were the ones failing to keep their commitment. If for any reason an Aide could not come, they would make minimum..." Read more