I put my membership on hold.I was told it would be a $15 fee to put my account on hold.

Lifetime continued to charge my account $15/month without my authorization. I have attached the document for your review. When I called Lifetime and asked them to stop charging me, they asked why I didn't call sooner to have the payments stopped. They also refused to credit my account for money I never authorized them to take.

I even explained that I was not aware of the charges because of my Xhusband paying bills at that time. They didn't care and were completely rude and disrespectful.

I will never spend another penny or recommend this club to anyone I know.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Lifetime Fitness and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lifetime Fitness to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service. Author liked the most tyrone. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lifetime Fitness and lifetime fitness membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.