I put my membership on hold.I was told it would be a $15 fee to put my account on hold.
Lifetime continued to charge my account $15/month without my authorization. I have attached the document for your review. When I called Lifetime and asked them to stop charging me, they asked why I didn't call sooner to have the payments stopped. They also refused to credit my account for money I never authorized them to take.
I even explained that I was not aware of the charges because of my Xhusband paying bills at that time. They didn't care and were completely rude and disrespectful.
I will never spend another penny or recommend this club to anyone I know.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Lifetime Fitness Membership
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "This place has undergone a HUGE TRANSFORMATION !!! It is now, Spotless Clean. I would compare this gym's cleanliness to any hospital in the country. These new..."
- "I was going on beach bodies website to check out insanity! After checking everything over and filling out the order summary and payment information they started pushing more offers on..."
- "an employee of anytime fittness placed an advertisment flier on my windshield. i called the number posted on the flier to address my concern over not being able to remove..."
- "So my boyfriends grandma likes her little cute snacks such as chocolate covered graham crackers from Starbucks. I figured she had some key lime pie flavored ones, so it's been..."
- "The photos you're looking at are of a dead moth inside a torn ripped stained wedding dress that Colorado Bridal DBA D'Anelli Bridal in Lakewood, Colorado sold me for THOUSANDS..."
- "I was discriminated today due to my race and age. Again by Amber at Mayfair Mall location in Wauwatosa, WI after Sue from Corporate assured me that Jessica(store manager) will..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."