Dear Mr. Quartararo, I have been a member of Life time fitness for a year.

Overall, I have been pleased with the facility. However, within the past few weeks I have been unhappy. On August I went to meet Mr. Singh to ask for cancelation membership and he told me to call him on September and then I called him on September he said to come to the facility on October 26.

I sent an email to him which I did not get a response. On October 24 I went again … I truly believe that the gym has the rudest and dishonest employees ever. Now I tried to cancel my membership and turns out that if I wan to do that they will still make me pay another month extra for NO REASON. Mr.

Deep Singh did not told me before went I visited him neither on the phone. I am utterly disgusted by the treatment I have received from Mss Hilary Chamberlain and Mr. Deep Singh on October 24. They acted as did not care at all.

I AM A COSTUMER. I hope that you would take this complaint seriously. I request a written apology from the assistant manager and a refund of my monthly membership fee.

I am looking forward to your reply. Respectfully,

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Membership.

Comments

They are too hungry for money, it's disgusting, I went through a similar thing. It's impossible to cancel unless you come in person or send a certified letter.

How archaic.

I feel the same way too. They seem like crooks to me!!!

I'm in the war with MUV Fitness, I come into the place on June 18 and ask for membership cancellation, she hands me a paper for proof that I cancelled membership (her name is Hailea Brooks). On July 8, it took 29.99 out of my account, I emailed her about why it did that, she replied and said she called the billing company to stop and I thought I was in relief, but... No, they charge me again on August 8, I email her why did they did it again, she said she doesn't see anything charged me but it did I checked my bank account and it did, she replied me again and ask me does this match your bank invoice and I said "Yes, it's the exact same thing it took out" I m still waiting for reply, I hope they're not going to do it again, otherwise "Law Suit".