Auburn, Georgia

I INFORMED THEM TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP SINCE THEY DID NOT KNOW HOW TO PROCESS ANY TRANSACTION CORRECTLY OR THEY DID NOT KNOW HOW TO COUNT. I SIGNED UP FOR A 90 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CLASS AND IT STARTED IN JANUARY FOR 12 WEEKS.

THEY WERE TO TAKE 2 PAYMENTS OFF MY CARD FOR FEBRUARY AND MARCH. THEY TOOK A PAYMENT FOR THE CLASS IN APRIL AND I CALLED THEY STATED THAT IT WAS A MISTAKE AND THEY REFUNDED THE MONEY. WHICH TOOK THEM 14 DAYS TO DO IT. NOW IT ONLY TOOK THEM 24 HOURS TO TAKE IT OUT OF MY ACCOUNT BUT 14 DAYS TO PUT IT BACK.

THEN GUESS WHAT THEY DID IN MAY? THAT'S RIGHT TOOK ANOTHER $175 FROM MY ACCOUNT AND STATED OWE WE MADE A MISTAKE AGAIN AND WE WILL HAVE IT BACK IN YOUR ACCOUNT IN 72 HOURS. GUESS WHAT THEY LIED AND IT TOOK THEM 2 WEEKS AGAIN. BY NOW I AM TIRED OF THE BS FROM LIFETIME?.

WE STATED TO CANCEL THE MEMBERSHIP AND REMOVE OUR CREDIT CARD FROM YOUR FILE". WE DONT WANT ANY ONE THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO PROCESS A PAYMENT ON TIME TO HAVE ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT/. I SPOKE WITH MATTHEW NELSON IN THE CORPORATE OFFICE IN JUNE AND HE STATED WITH ALL THE PROBLEMS YOU HAVE HAD WE WILL CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT AND IT HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF/. GUESS WHAT I RECEIVED A CALL ON AUGUST 31, 2012 FROM A JENNIE STATING THAT YOU OWE LIFE TIME 2 MONTHS OF MEMBERSHIP AND WE HAVE YOUR CARD WHICH WILL GET PROCESS,.

THEY TOOK A PAYMENT TODAY FOR $365?. I AM TIRED OF THE BS I AM GOING TO SUE LIFETIME BECAUSE I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THE TRANSACTION,. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM EVER AGAIN..

SO IF I WERE YOU DO NOT PLACE YOUR CREDIT CARD ON FILE THEY WILL PROCESS IT WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE IT. IS THIS REALLY THE WAY LIFETIME DOES BUSINESS????

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Membership.

Comments