110 Serpa Way, Folsom, CA 95630, USA
3.2

only available to people who have 6 figure salaries, be careful signing contracts with them, they dont let you cancel your membership, or require you to send in a thesis containing the reasons as to why at this point in your life you cant afford the gym at which time they will harass you about paying them for a gym membership that you cant even use at the time because you are going to be out of town for three months..... Lesson learned, buy my own gym at my house and dont have to deal with corporate idiots who care only about $.

I was legitimately was trying to better myself and was going to buy my friend a membership as well to try and help him better himself. Instead my best friend is cancelling his membership as well. So since lifetime wants to grind on about 400$ for time that I called in and tried to cancel initially when I was already out of town they told me I had to come in to do so..

I have a life.. So 400 decision by lifetime will result in 70k in losses over the span of me and my friends lives because of greed

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Membership.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lifetime Fitness Pros: Equipment and atmospher.

Comments

There is lots with that income here, but the homeless are the majority by far? Do the math on WalMart wages you barely gotta enough for a small car payment, the people with 6 figures are like me they gym it at home