Bartlett, Illinois

Tawnya Block aka Tawnya Noel, a personal trainer at the Orland Park location has been advertising herself to all the men at the club.She has naked pictures of herself posted on the internet and she is crossing the line by telling married men about her pictures.

Related: Lifetime Fitness - They did not allow me to cancel and charged me for 6 months

Toilets are not located in the middle of the kitchen for a reason. Not only does she tell men about her pictures, she openly flirts with married men.

This individual has no respect for herself or any other woman for that matter.She should be fired for crossing the codes of conduct that most other people follow.

Review about: Personal Trainer.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lifetime Fitness?

Comments

Link to the pictures or the comment is false.

DYNAMITE

YOU SHOULD BE MORE SECURE WITH YOURSELF AND HUSBAND GO TO THE GYM SO YOU COULD LOOK GOOD AND FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF

hammer time
Warrenville, Illinois, United States #855664

i had nate wolf as my personal trainer and just loved the guy and our workouts UNTIL something horrible happened.

I come to find out that after his divorce his sexual life goes out of control.making babies with a few women, which he can't afford or be the father he would need to be to these welfare babies.

as a taxpayer i get to pay for his bad decision making and pay for his training...i don't think so.

he didn't seem to get why his clients were leaving him right and left...but chose some good four letter words to scream in my face at the training desk at the Lifetime Fitness gym in Warrenville IL.

i was shocked he was blaming me for his problems. people had asked me why i quit training with him and i said i was no longer willing to subsidise his bad behaviour...what? what do u mean? and i said well u know...?

'no i don't know' well..the welfare babies he has now in addition to the two other kids that are on welfare...and well..the clients didn't take this too well and quit him in a flash.

how *** is this guy? arrogant?

they go together so i guess he is both that he would think his upscale clients would put up with this ner do well mentality.hope he figures it out soon but given his low IQ it may take a few more yrs and hopefully he has found the use of condoms or get his friggin *** tied up

sue
Mishawaka, Indiana, United States #813781

Tawnya Block Is My Personal Trainer And Has Changed My life. Not only does she care more than anybody I have ever met but takes the time to make sure that I am doing all the right things. As a woman I found working with her motivating and she is the sweetest people I have ever met!

LouSkunt69

You should be thrown out of the club and she should get a raise!

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #791517