1616 W Ruby Dr, Tempe, AZ 85284, USA
2.7

I contacted them last week they had been billing me for months on one of my cards even though they agreed to not retain my information . I tried to stop this and they refused said they can’t I have to call corporate.

I haven’t had a life time account in years I simply agreed months ago to do a one time payment for my friends membership and they said it would only be one time . Now they refuse to stop billing me for charges I have not authorized.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Contact your credit card company and instruct them to accept no further charges from this source. State plainly that they are to be declined.

Write a formal cease and desist letter to the vendor. Serve it via Certified Mail return receipt requested. Be brief, factual, and polite. Retain copies of all correspondence and postal receipts.

Do not fall for that "call corporate" baloney ; calls disappear into the stratosphere the instant you hang up and you're likely to forget something you wanted to say anyhow. Did you read any of the fine print ?

Places like this never let go of you until resign IN WRITING ... do not call, e-mail, or text message ; you need a legally admissible timeline and evidence.