971 TX-121, Allen, TX 75013, USA
2.1

I got a HORRIFIC BACTERIAL INFECTION on my face, head and in my eyes from the steam room droplets from the ceiling that fell on my head. My doctor took cultures and verified tons of crazy bacteria growing in the dish.

I have missed work and spent much time in the doctors offices trying to clear this up. I stopped by and talked to one of the managers on 9/6/18. I was promised follow up calls from managers and even the GM. NOTHING AS OF TODAY!!!!

We pay over $200 a month for a family membership.

Thank God is was me and not one of my children!!!! There is such a lack of respect and customer service at this club!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Facility.

Reason of review: Horrific bacterial infection.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Lifetime Fitness Cons: Manager, No follow-up.

Comments

That was from you Sandusky types giving each there daily group hugs, why lie you even hug inside the restroom stalls what you expect to happen? You lick crap outta crevices and I never saw females any where around you

did you ever find out what this was? I think the same thing has happened to me.

Yikes, sorry to read this. Makes you think twice

I don't believe that at all and im the guy they kicked out, buddy lets not rig the complaints they have other issues its called hating and lying

And you never put any of it in writing. You're set up for failure.

Most gyms and "health" clubs are overrun with bacteria and viruses.

It's a miracle you got off this long. They provide everything a pathogen needs : water, heat, light, lack of air circulation, a large and ignorant group of potential victims who mutate the pathogen and spread/pass it along.