I got a HORRIFIC BACTERIAL INFECTION on my face, head and in my eyes from the steam room droplets from the ceiling that fell on my head. My doctor took cultures and verified tons of crazy bacteria growing in the dish.
I have missed work and spent much time in the doctors offices trying to clear this up. I stopped by and talked to one of the managers on 9/6/18. I was promised follow up calls from managers and even the GM. NOTHING AS OF TODAY!!!!
We pay over $200 a month for a family membership.
Thank God is was me and not one of my children!!!! There is such a lack of respect and customer service at this club!
Reason of review: Horrific bacterial infection.
Monetary Loss: $500.
Preferred solution: Price reduction.
I didn't like: Manager, No follow-up.