Eden Prairie, Minnesota
1.3K views

I have been a member of Lifetime Fitness since I moved to Minnesota. I recently moved to Minnetonka and thought I would check this location out to see if I wanted to upgrade.

I've been using fitness centers for half my life, and last night when I went to check it out, I had, without a doubt, the absolute worst experience I've ever had at a fitness center in my life. Not only do they have very limited equipment and a closed-off layout, but the staff at the front counter was very rude. However, this wasn't the worst of my worries. As I was working out, I was followed by staff the entire time, as if I was doing something illegal.

When I had changed out of my gym shoes and gotten ready to leave, I had three staff members following me, making sure I got into my car, and walking behind me to be sure that I left the lot. I actually still can't believe this happened. Not only will I never go back due to how uncomfortable this made me, but the overall feel of this gym was quite pretentious. If you are thinking of upgrading to this level of Lifetime, please try the Minneapolis location, as the staff is much kinder and they make you feel like your money and your business is welcome.

There is no rating low enough to describe my experience at the Eden Prairie location. Other locations are great, with friendly service.

Overall it's probably a good company, but this location left a bitter taste in my mouth. As for just the Eden Prairie gym, I award them no points, and God have mercy on their soul.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Membership.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Onyx Membership