Chicago, Illinois

Absolutely horrible customer service. Once you are signed up and have paid your fees, it is impossible to get anyone to help you.

I have been trying to reach James, who we had talked to last winter about transferring a month's worth of credit, for a month now, but I have not heard from him once. I have left two or three voicemails and have even left a message for him at the front desk asking him to please call me back. I did not receive a response. I had also talked to Angela, who told me she would look into the matter for me and call me back.

I have since left her a voicemail and again did not hear back. To try to reach someone to help me with this for a MONTH is ridiculous. If they cannot do the credit, which I do not see why they wouldn't seeing as they had told us they would, the least they could do is call me back and explain why the situation is the way it is. I cannot understand why they could not take 10 minutes out of their schedule and simply just call me back.

All my voicemails were courteous, I did nothing to suggest I had an unreasonable request.

While the facilities are nice and fairly clean, it does not make up for the neglect they show to their members. I recommend looking elsewhere if you prefer to be appreciated as a customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Membership.

Comments