1151 Seven Locks Rd, Rockville, MD 20854, USA
3.5

I've been a member for 7 years and just today decided to cancel my membership. For years my children now 8 and 10 loved going to Lifetime childcare which made my life so much easier.

Just recently the childcare staff was changed. My 10 year old daughter had a bad experience with a member of child care staff. Once I found out about the incident, I spoke to the childcare manager which didn't handle the situation well, and so I proceeded to write the general manager, Stephanie Weaver. After 3 weeks I still have not heard back from anyone!

Sadly, I have decided to cancel my membership!

The childcare is not what it used to be and I don't feel comfortable leaving my kids, especially my daughter there anymore. It is sad that when your credit card expires, someone calls you everyday to ensure your payment info is up to date, followed by 500 reminder emails, but when you report incompetence in the childcare, no one even care enough to give a courtesy call to find out what the issue was!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Manager.

Lifetime Fitness Pros: 24x7 operations and variety of equipment and classes.

Lifetime Fitness Cons: Childcare.

Comments