Mississauga, Ontario

I've been an isolated target of discrimination at the Mississauga location. My membership dismissed using accusations of personal training and money exchange.The club should provide all the concrete evidence/witness of these claims.

All clubs have corporate rules prohibiting members of so called "instructing" training. THERE ARE TECHNICAL RULES AND THERE ARE PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS. if this rule is to be ABSOLUTE then it must be applied to EVERY SINGLE CASE: couples, families, workout friends,etc SHOW ME THIS IS APPLIED AND ADDRESSED TO ALL WHO WORKOUT TOGETHER. BRING UP THE VIDEO RECORDINGS AS YOU ALWAYS USE TO THREATEN ME WITH! SHOW ME YOU ADDRESS EVERY COUPLE, EVERY GROUP OF FRIENDS, EVERY WORKOUT BUDDIES WHO DISCUSSES AND SHARE THEIR WORKOUT EXPERIENCES WITH ONE ANOTHER Otherwise this becomes a case of TARGETED DISCRIMINATED CASE. People have freedom of speech to chat to friends about absolutely anything. DO NOT SAY MY DISCUSSIONS WITH MY FRIENDS WILL BE A LIABILITY TO YOUR CLUB, BECAUSE ANYONE CAN HURT THEMSELVES AT ANY GIVEN THEM ON THEIR OWN OR WITH OTHERS, SO DOES THAT MEAN THE CLUB WILL BE LIABLE? I HIGHLY DOUBT THE LIFETIME FITNESS CORPORATION IS SO EASILY BLAMED AS PER THE CONTRACT WE SIGNED.

Yes you need to protect your staff, but your staff is really damaging your business as they continuously manage to offend loyal paying members who always speak well of the club to increase your members. Between my friends and I we influence close to 100 members, and I constantly speak highly of the club, until today.

The facility manager not willing to meet with me and threatening to call the cops on me if I was to come in and present my case is a clear example of rock bottom professionalism. Paying members are the real owners of the club, we pay so that the club can exist, so even if you were the general manager, so not call me and say things such as "THIS IS MY CLUB I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!" members pay your pay cheques possible, keep that in mind!.

I'm not here to challenge your club rules, i'm here to let lifetime and everyone else know the horrible customer treatment that goes on at the Mississauga branch. FOR A CLUB THAT CLAIMS TO BE HIGH END, CUSTOMER SERVICES IS WORST THAN A LOW END McDONALD'S DRIVE THROUGH.

Not trying to understand what the member's workout routine involves before rudely accusing me of personal training then framing me for exchanging money today in the change room without providing a witness made it very obvious to me that the club is targeting me as I have a witnesses that challenges the club's lies and bias customer services. I've been training for 18 years and have not exchanged a single penny when it comes to fitness. This is extremely disruptive to my health regiment and an insult to me personally. I will not rest this case until I'm cleared of my wrongful accusations.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Personal Training.

Comments

100% true. They use the agreement "terminate for whatever reason" unfairly and without regard