Richardson, Texas

I signed up with Life Time Fitness in January 2014 at the Garland Texas location. Most often I used the Plano Texas location to work out with my daughter.

From the very beginning my daughter and I both have encountered various issues at both locations and often had to speak to management. Issues were related to misleading information, blatant lies, arrogant attitudes of management, and extremely poor customer service. The last straw for me was Saturday February 22, 2014 when I went to the Plano location with my 6 year old grand daughter and the daycare would not allow me to sign her in. The reason given was because I was not her legal guardian and she was not on my account.

What!!! Really!!! It didn't seem to matter that I had a free pass for her. I was given a few free passes to use when I first joined the club.

At that time I explained that on a rare occasion I would have my 6 year old grand daughter with me and I did not want to add her to my account since my granddaughter is rarely with me when I work out. I was going to use the few free passes for her. I used one free pass for my grand daughter at the Garland location on one previous occassion. It was not an issue at that time.

The Plano location didn't care. They just refused to allow her into the daycare. I was furious. I told them that I wanted to cancel my membership.

The sales rep that I was referred to named Daniel was argumentative and rude! He didn't care. He was not the person who signed me up anyway so he was not loosing a client. He couldn't care less!

He argued and told me that I wanted free daycare and that I am not the guardian. He was defensive and arrogant. He made no apologies. He begin typing up the cancellation on his computer.

He was a complete ***!!! Lifetime fitness did not honor the free pass that I had for my grand daughter. I am glad that I cancelled my membership with Life Time Fitness. I will not pay them another dime.

I would not recommend Life Time Fitness to anyone.

Avoid issues and STAY AWAY!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Customer Care.

Comments

Does the free pass include day care?