Algonquin, Illinois

Okay, I've been a member a lifetime for 7 years and I've never been treated this poorly!! First off, I ain't a homophobe or anything like that. But there's this guy who lifts there named David Guarino and he has hit on me/made sexual advances towards me on several occasions!!! I've complained to the the managers SEVERAL times and they continue to do nothing about it! They have no interest in the well being of their customers and it's unbelievable.

Secondly, there facilities are extremely dirty!! There drains are always clogged with spit from disgusting people. They never clean the equipment. The personal trainers are all *** who don't even lift! This one dude is like 90 lbs and he's trying to teach people how to lift?? is this a joke? The other trainers are fat and can't even move! The place is run by this assclown who thinks he's all-that! He's got dark hair but a shaved head and he walks around like he's the king of the world. Then theres this other guy who teaches racketball and he thinks he's the best around! Seriously, the guy is this fat, out of shape, bald *** who always tries to get me to play with him. I think he likes me...

I hate this place! it's full of roided out mother fu**ers who have small balls!

DON'T GO HERE! THE PLACE SUCKS AND IT'S ONLY GETTING WORSE!!!!!!!!

I'm cancelling my membership soon!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Membership.

• poor serivce