Clark, New Jersey

Mr. Bahram Akradi

Life Fitness Corporate Headquarter

VIA EMAIL

Friday, August 05, 2011

Please accept this formal complaint concerning the unsafe spinning bikes currently used at Life Time Fitness center spinning studio.

Often and again, since I joined your Gym here at Berkley Heights, I, as well as many members have experience total unsafe spinning bikes such as loose pedals, broken SPD clips and broken bike seat clips. And again this morning, I had to walk out from the 8:30 am class because the remaining available bikes were unsafe to ride and with a broken clips. The recurrences of these conditions become intolerable.

When I reported this incident to the facility manager (Paul Russo), he treated me quite badly because I interrupted his abs workout. He was basically screaming at me from the top of his lungs in front of many members, physically blocking me from going home. I do not appreciate the sarcasm and the threatening demeanor that you facility manager expressed towar me. I will be tempted to call the local authority should your facility manger Paul Russo appraoches me the way he did this morning. I ask you to take immediate action in this regards especially when a consumer like me and many others expect safety at your facility when they voice their concerns.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Manager.

Comments

Berkeley Heights Hot Tub and Pools:

"Please shower, patrons!"

I have spent more and more money on trainers that increase my session rate because of their constant increase of their "Level of certification". Come to find out my trainer isn't even certified!

Their levels are based on how much sales each trainer brings in monthly!

What a scam! This "healthy way of life company" is only concerned with the HEALTHY SIZE OF YOUR POCKETBOOK!