Berkeley Heights, New Jersey

LifeTime Berkley Heights, NJ caters to many haters and racists bigots that hate Arabs alike and gays. Their staff geared and programmed to fuel hate and bigotry propaganda style similar to what Natzi did to the Jews. Those who complained get targeted threated and will gang up on him with repeated harassment till he quits the club.

some club members feel invincible privileged and its okay to harass and intimidate minorities as if the Club was simply built for them perhaps because of their financial stature or maybe other superiority "psychological" factors but forgot that America for long many years had struggled to pass stringent Federal and state laws to *** off such bigots and America "we" will succeed and will continue the struggle until one day we all become equal.

For many years since the club was opened I myself as an Arab American harassed time and time again insulted and called names by either " the Elite local desired rich Princess's" or Staffs. Lifetime did nothing to help me but accelerate and fuel their harassment's. Even their manager Paul Russo attempted to beat me up when I complained, in turn because of my complaint his regional director called me and threatened me even more to shut up or suspend my Membership I should have quit long ago but working-out is the only thing that I enjoy and get away from it all but even that had caused me many anxieties lack of sleep, over eating and more . Paul Russo was lucky I did not bring charges against him but being and Arab American I don't believe in revenge, my pen and paper is my way to fight. they ( staff and managers) often when I complain gang up on me generating fictitious local arrogant Elites as witnesses to contradict my side as " I did not wipe off my bike when I am done spinning" and its okay to harass me. Being a minority in a club full of racist there is no way to defend my self but my attorney has a way especially under intense staff depositions. Having said that this proves to you how much corrupt lifetime is. Recently they hired a corrupt ex-cop as from Texas as general manager to cover their hate trails. I had hoped that he would represent the laws of America stand for but this guy prove to me nothing another bigots that continues to fabricate fictitious evidence to lynch me as if we still live in deep south during lynching era , It's true the club is built like a country club but it is a country club that caters to certain groups far away from your normal poor hard working Americans. Lifetime only targets those that can consume and bring money to their bank accounts no matter what their racial motivation is.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Membership.

Comments

CEO of LifeTime Fitness targets people inline with " WholeFood, Bloomingdale.." see video clip:

The club is ran by none Arabs or minorities and the CEO is Iranian American not Arab. The club targets primarily people of certain faith that dominates the Hills or Watchung, NJ.

and their stature(S). Some are Italians "wana be considered mobsters related" always brag about how much money or cars they drive or what have you, Nevertheless we all pay the same dues to LifeTime, in that put your ego and differences aside and get out after you done it's not a community center.

Seems strange seeing as the CEO is an Arab American