I am a member in your Canton, MI location. This evening I encountered a disturbing behavior by the front desk person and her support manager.

I was on a short break from work and I was trying to get a quick work out. As I entered the building the front desk person was engaged in a conversation with two people. I waited patiently over 5 min as the line was completely being ignored. I decided to go ahead and enter as I had no time for waiting.

The front desk person started yielling at me and called her manager who happened to be walking in the hallway behind. He stood up in front of me as if he was ready to punch me in the face without any knowledge of the situation. I tried to explain that I had no time to wait and here is my card please scan it. He insisted that I go back to the line or he would call the police to remove me from the club.

I found this behaviors lacking all aspects of customer service and basic civilities. I found myself threatened by police after paying over 80 bucks a month, month after month, which won't continue for too long.

The front desk person's name was Ashleigh Worford. And her manager's name was Kyle Thomas.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Manager.

Comments