Plano TX LT is a DARK gym that wanted to charge me $30 extra for a platinum membership that me & my son tried one night & it was disgusting in this place!!! The staff members were such a turn off to us ever wanting to go back or join at the Plano TX location especially since a worker with glasses & long blonde hair was such a "know it all" SNOB that tampered with my membership charges even after I spoke & paid corporate for my next month.

DO NOT JOIN THIS LOCATION!!! Nothing was upgraded at all & it's depressing!!! My son wanted to leave because the atmosphere was nothing friendly or fun!!! It was the first LT supposedly built & it's disgusting beginning with the staff & their attitudes & ending with them wanting to charge you MORE MONEY for nothing!!!

This is why people need lawyers for workers like this!!!

The location in North Garland is the total opposite!!! Friendly cheap fun diverse packed family oriented negotiable clean bright unlike that empty place!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Customer Care.

Comments