1616 W Ruby Dr, Tempe, AZ 85284, USA

I can confirm that everything people are saying is 100% true. I just got done with the exact same process of calling my credit card company for a chargeback of services non-rendered.

I attempted to cancel my membership in person and they did not file the paperwork. I find out 9 months later I have been being charged 62 dollars a month the entire time even though i moved far away from the gym. I tried everything to cancel my membership, called everyone left messages everywhere you name it. Then they started harrasing me with emails saying that they were going to submit me to COLLECTIONS when my card declined due to being lost and replaced.

SHADY AS ***. These types of companies are bullies. Stand up to them. Credit card companies get calls like this all day from gym memberships.

Heres a link about a california golds gym being sued for 6 million dollars for doing EXACTLY the same thing that lifetime is doing here.

If they threaten you, email them this link and call your credit card company immediately. http://www.vcdistrictattorney.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/14-029-Body-Shaping-Gyms-Inc-dba-Golds-Gym-K-Wold.pdf God knows how many people have been ripped off by this company not knowing they could fight back.

Reason of review: Fraudulent criminal activity.

Preferred solution: I am warning other consumers so they do not have to go through all of the stress this has caused me..

Lifetime Fitness Cons: Management on any level, High pricing and initiation fees should not exist, Swim policy, Managers with excuses, Locker rooms.

• Cancellation Policy

Comments

I at least cancelled only after a week coming back from being talked into keeping membership on hold (my best friend had just passed away and my husband was going thru cancer). They only care about keeping you to take your money.

So, I went back and found sewage and bandages in the pool. Then I cancelled, talked to the new Manager, too bad on getting money back.

Called credit card, could do nothing since I signed agreement. I didn't agree to swim in ***!!!