Flower Mound, Texas

Lifetime Fitness does not care about their members. They only care about profit, and sorely lack in customer service. I paid for personal swim lessons for over a year to learn swim techniques in order to build stamina/endurance. There were a few quality instructors, but most were mediocre, and didn’t engage themselves in the lessons.

There was extraordinarily high turnover of quality employees, leaving us with persons of the lowest quality. On a number of occasions, I would show up for lessons only to find the instructor absent, and that classes were cancelled without prior notification. Lifetime does not offer reimbursements for cancelled lessons and instead, offer makeup lessons.

Lifetime does not reserve lanes for adult group lessons and many times we would have to wait for a lane to become available for us to swim. This often interfered with our lesson, cutting them short. Lessons were never extended to offset the time lost. When a lane became available, adults would have to share since dedicated lanes were not offered for group lessons. Many times people got hurt by kicking one another or scraping toes and hands on the lane dividers. It was bloody and painful on waterlogged skin.

When I finally addressed my frustrations with the aquatics department supervisor, all I received was indifference and attitude. I cancelled my lessons, but I’m stuck with paying for another month due to their 30 day cancellation policy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Customer Care.

Comments