Johnston, Iowa

I believed in this company and dutifully paid my dues since the club opened. Sadly their sales person and front desk staff communicated that I can cancel anytime with a few days notice.

I went to cancel 12 days before the month end effective that month end. Sadly John Knopf and Shelby Beatty were two employees who enforce 30 day cancellation policy that was never communicated with me. We are talking small print in agreement that was signed well over a year ago. The sales person misrepresented and I naively trusted this would be a honest company.

It is not. Forcing a member on additional duration they don't want when they were previously told otherwise is a robbery. I have plenty of money but these robot employees don't know anything about customers and maintaining relationships.

Think twice before joining. Facility is nice but you may have a better value and more honest treatment at a different club.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Facility.

Comments