Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Your company is going into the crapper and I'm about to flush it. Your collection department called me a liar.. With little common sense and follow up they could have found out that the Mason, OH location made a mistake and did not cancel my membership. I'm more than I little upset over this and I'm gearing up for war.

I had previously closed my bank account and had past due charges of $194 and I was reminded via email about the cancellation policy. So, I went into your Mason, OH (Deerfield) location and cancelled my membership in February and paid my balance in full. I specifically asked if I needed anything in writing stating that I was cancelled and I was assured that it was completed and that they did not have anything to give me. I cancelled because I was moving to Florida.

Three months later I am getting emails stating that I owe another $194. I called the rep listed on the email and explained the situation and was basically called a liar.

I don't need to tell you that $194 dollars is a minuscule amount to anyone that is willing to pay your $60/ month membership cost. That alone should tell you that I am in the right here and I am disputing this on principle. The fact that I paid my late balance and never returned to the club should also tell you that I am right.

As a business owner myself for the last 10 years, I know how customers should be treated and I also know the power of word-of-mouth advertising.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Membership.

Comments