Dallas, Texas

I signed up for lifetime a few months ago only to end up moving to where there is no locations anywhere close to me. They tell you that you have to go in to cancel your membership but since i did not live near one that was not possible.

I spoke with the person that signed me up in the first place and he said he would "see what he could do" and "return my call" after calling back a few more times with no answers i assumed he had canceled it for me because nothing was being drafted out of my account. Well, that clearly did not happen. About two weeks ago i received a call from Alyssa E. a girl who told me i owed them over $200 in unpaid dues and if i didnt pay i would be turned over to collections.

I explained to her what had happened and she did not care what so ever. During the next two weeks she and others from lifetime called me at least 3 times a day plus sent multiple emails a day. So i finally called back again and was told they were sending it to collections in two hours if i didnt pay at least 20% and maintain my membership WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE SINCE THERE ARE NO GYMS AROUND ME. This is the shi**iest company ive ever used and is only money hungry and greedy.

They do not care about their customers what so ever.

NEVER EVER GO TO THEM. It's a huge rip off and scam.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Membership.

Comments

LifeTime Berkley Heights, NJ caters to many haters and racists bigots that hate Arabs alike and gays. Their staff geared and programmed to fuel hate and bigotry and if you complain they will gang up on you and harass you, follow your every move in the GYM.

it reminds me as a sectarian/Nazi camp. Many ( including certain staff members) feel invincible privileged and its okay to harass and intimidate minorities as if the Club was simply built for privilege the few and their stature in the community, in fact it is but forgot that America for many years struggled to pass stringent Federal and state laws to *** off such bigots and America we will continue the struggle and will succeed.

For many years since the club was opened I was harassed time and time again insulted and called names by either " the Elite local desired rich Princess's" or Staff. Lifetime did nothing to help me. Even their manager Paul Russo attempted to beat me up when I complained, He was lucky I did not bring charges against him.

Often when I complained they gang up on me generating fictitious Local arrogant Elites as witnesses to contradict my side of the story, this proves to you how much corrupt lifetime is.

Recently they hired and corrupt ex-cop as from Texas as general manager to cover their hate trails this guy prove nothing to me but fabricate fictitious evidence to lynch you as if we still live in deep south during lynching era , It's true the club is built like a country club but it is a country club that caters to certain groups far away from your normal poor hard working Americans. Lifetime only targets those that can consume and bring money to their facilities