Henderson, Nevada
1.7

I've been getting e-mail multiple times weekly from Lifetime Fitness staff to come by the Henderson, NV location to visit, get a guest pass and maybe sign up. My friend got a 5 day guest pass last month before he signed up after the 2nd or 3rd day.

The dude I talked to told me I could only get a 1 day pass, couldn't exit and reenter on the same day etc. All this after making me wait several minutes. I told him to FORGET IT! Bottom line: I have a 24 Hour Fitness membership I purchased many years ago and I get a nationwide for $99/year for the rest of my life!

Lifetime wants to gouge people for $130-150/monthly and try to hit them up for initiation fees too?! GET OVER YOURSELVES Lifetime! I will probably NEVER sign up at Lifetime. The staff, for the most part, are a joke, pretentious and have been known to be judgmental toward people.

This was admitted to me by a current employee there.

If I did happen to sign up, I'd probably go to the Summerlin, NV location where they are a little more customer service oriented. I seriously doubt it though.

Reason of review: poor customer service/pricing/waste of time.

Lifetime Fitness Pros: Facilities.

Lifetime Fitness Cons: Poor customer serice by sales dude, Lack of decent guest pass, High pricing and initiation fees should not exist, Gym gentrification in tv programminglocations.

• Pricing Too High

Comments

Kevin Siegel, manager of this club is a little ***....