Austin, Texas

I don't even know where to start. My first bad experience came with their front desk employee named Tara.

I thought I had never met anyone who seemed more clueless and acted like they could care any less about a customer in my life. Apparently they have a fairly new General Manager, and although I haven't met him, I can say that that in itself must be a drastic improvement because the original General Manager, Mark Johnston was a complete *** who obviously did not care about any of the members or the employees. I personally witnessed this guy sexually harassing members and employees making several offensive comments. Why would a company like Lifetime allow someone like this to continue to work there and represent them for so long???

And again this Tara lady(and I use the term lady very loosely) seems more interested in sitting the cafe eating and gossiping than doing her job. Over this past year this club has deteriorated to a poor excuse for a health club. I have very small gyms by my house that are much better. Where did all the GOOD managers go??

There used to be a good operations manager, a good training manager, front desk, but apparently they are all gone now. This place has just became a dump that doesn't care about anything other than taking peoples money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Customer Care.

Comments

I have spent more and more money on trainers that increase my session rate because of their constant increase of their "Level of certification". Come to find out my trainer isn't even certified!

Their levels are based on how much sales each trainer brings in monthly!

What a scam! This "healthy way of life company" is only concerned with the HEALTHY SIZE OF YOUR POCKETBOOK!