Plymouth, Minnesota

Went to Lifetime Fitness today to see about signing up for a couples membership. The woman said in order to sign up for a couples membership that we would have to have joint bank accounts.

If we didn't then we would have to sign up for 2 single memberships. She was going to charge us a lot of Money, alot more than a friend and his girlfriend are paying. I told her how much they are paying and she called me a liar. "I promise you they are not paying that little".

Then we told her about other clubs we belonged to with comparable services that were so much cheaper. She gets all *** and says "Well those are not Lifetime fitnesses". Very rude. The worst customer service I have ever seen anywhere.

Fortunately we walked out and found another club with wonderful customer service and everything we were looking for in a club. And closer to where we live. Bottom Line, Lifetime Fitness only cares about their bottom line and could care less about you, the customer.

I have read so many complaints like this. How can they still be in business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Membership.

Comments