Denton, Texas
1.5

I was treated bad at two of your locations Mansfield,TX location on 1551 E Debbie Ln.And the in Dallas,Tx.on 3419 Trinity Mills Road.Mansfield location made me run thru hoop after hoop to cancel my membership.Your company then said they wouldn't refund my membership dues whether I go to the clubs or not and His name was Mann I guess from district office.At Dallas location when I first joined they made feel I like I found the organization they I would want to be at for a life time.

After a couple weeks I heard a personal trainer and facility member and Tour guide of the facility say about the time I spent at the gym and I didn't care for it and didn't feel comfortable going to lifetime gyms cause if I was treated like that at one gym I'm sure its the at Mansfield gym to especially when they gave such a hard time about canceling my membership.So don't expect any consideration if you want cancel your membership before your dues are due.At time I signed up for Membership I was never told that I only could cancel by written authorization.I don't want to ever step foot in Life time gyms ever again. You'd think because of the way I was treated that they would give my money back but no they didn't because they don't care about their customers.

Mr. Gino who sign me up said he would speak to his manager and get back to me but never did.Mrs Babs said she would see what she could do and said she wasn't sure if she could get my money back. Haven't heard back from her.Spoke with Mr. Mann I guess a GM said they wouldn't give me my money back and that could not go if I wanted to but no refund.

Trying to reach corporate office of Life time So far nothing.

End result Lisa Bennett GM of Lifetime North Dallas Location after a couple days says that a team member feels uncomfortable around me and that a member of gym says same thing and that my membership is canceled and that if I go to the gym they will have me arrested. So if I were you I would not join this gym.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Personal Trainer.

Lifetime Fitness Pros: 24 hrs.

Lifetime Fitness Cons: Customer service, Management on any level.

Comments

davpegno1

GM called me and said she would refund most of my money just waiting for confirmation. That's after asking for it after cancelling my membership before the end of the month, which is what I wanted in the beginning of the incident involving a facility employee. She lied and said she talked to the intended employee that accused me of leaving a towel and trash in locker room and then he said he felt threatened by me and a member of the club.