I have had health problems for years. Even spent months at a time out of state living in residence facilities where I can be cared for due to my health.

I have called lifetime fitness to cancel my membership going on 2 and 1/2 years now and they won't do it over the phone. It's one of the most stressful, senseless wastes of time and money I've ever encountered.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Membership.

Comments

Use your brain and walk in and cancel. Do you think your workplace would let you just leave without signing something.

You signed a contract, they just bed your signature. Or better yet go use the gym your paying for. The waste of time is on you.

You have to wake up early go to the gym, put in a workout cause it dang sure isn't gonna do it for you staring at your computer and complaining to all the people on here who really don't care. Not to mention think how retarded a person has to be keep a membership for 2 1/2 years that they are paying for just because they just don't want to walk in and sign a paper to cancel.

@Clinton

Clinton do you work for lifetime fitness? Wow your very rude and condescending. I know of no other company that has this policy sounds like a rip off to me...just from reading all the reviews how horrible to billing is, has convinced me to go with another company...thank you