Providence, Utah

Yes you are very right. This is total *** business.

Over the phone csr told me that I need to fax the cancellation request and they will play 30 days scam game. I did the same which they acknowledge. When they took money out of my account in March and April again. I called them and they totally denid the fax conformation.

They said they never had such policy. Kind of accusing me of lying. Good thing I had recorded matching when I called csr. After sending them the voice, they stubborn said that csr didn't have knowledge.

But my membership is still active. And need to pay all the balance since February 2016. This company is total scam and playing games. Total racist company.

At excercise room all the time donald trump racist comments are on air. My shoes and bag has been stolen and the person on the desk accuse me of lying by giving statement that how could it possible ..*** and *** services.

Yes and life bucks.... I bought swimming classes for my kids and spa from life buck..they didn't get honour because they were not cash money..they were life bucks..

swimming teacher and spa services didn't entertained us. Please do not go there.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments