Tulsa, Oklahoma

This is worst experience I have ever had with any membership. I have tried several times to cancel this membership and they just flatly will not cancel.

I went to the facility to cancel, I have sent certified letter to it Michigan headquarters, still no response. My letter has not even been signed for. Now they keep harassing me with e-mails and when I call the number on the e-mail they never pick up.

If you are thinking of joining DON'T!!! They will never let you leave.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Membership.

Comments

I had the same experience with the Tulsa Oklahoma location. Sent certified letter and they sent back stating they could not locate me in their system and has continuously charged me every month.

The only catch is I cancelled my debit card so now I get threatening e-mails. I tell everyone I know to go to planet fitness

bobs2015

Just keep a copy of the cancellation letter you sent. Make sure you didn't give them your credit card info, etc.

If so, cancel the card or whatever you have to do to ensure they cannot just charge you or take the money from your account. One thing to remember about these places, tho----they are usually rather shady businesses and it is best to stay away from them.