25600 Rancho Niguel Rd, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677, USA
2.4

Took my children to outdoor pool where children's area. 10 and 6 years old.

Life guard told me to watch them within 10 feet while they play. I was sitting on the chair and was watching,but he made me stand up and get close to watch them under the sun. I couldn't stand there more than 20 minute,so I had to talk to life guard let me sit and watch my kids who are playing on shallow water which is not even deeper than my kids high. Denied.

I had to leave there with my kids since I can not stand up there due to strong sunlight and tiredness of my legs. I complained to manager of the pool but all she saying was " it is safe policy of life time" I felt like I was doing job for the life guard when they supposed to watch the area. Also,it was not necessary to watch kids playing in shallow water when there is already 2~3 life guards on area. Sometime,they are asking too much to customer that is not even necessary for the situation by the name of their safety policy.

It was sugarloaf location,and I feel that they just do not want you to come with kids. Kids are not welcome here and lifenguard there are all useless standing creature.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Manager.

Lifetime Fitness Pros: Facilities are beautiful.

Lifetime Fitness Cons: New managment.

Comments