3.8
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I have been a Lifetime member for at least 2yrs ,and i must say Lifetime has very impressive facilities. However their concept in dealing with members is very poor and vague.

Recently i receive a letter stating that adjustments are being made to your membership, in other word we are increasing your dues. However they couldn't specify why. As a concern customer I physically contacted one of the membership representative and I address the situation. My question was why the increase?.

In response i get well sir Lifetime can increase your due they have a right to do so and further more we are trying to to keep our facility to a minimum so that theres no overcrowding . I mean really you could do better then that..I tried SEVERAL attempts to contact the Lifetime fitness center and i haven't got a response yet so maybe its because its a crowded fitness center so they are dealing with crowd control at the moment.When i told the representative that i was cancelling my membership he didn't even haggle or try to hold me down after all its a crowed gym .Point in matter Lifetime gym doesn' t care for the best interest of the member.

Reason of review: membership.

Comments