Parker, Colorado

To say I am disappointed with Lifetime Fitness is an understatement. I Live in Centennial Colorado and I am a member of the Parker Colorado club.

On Friday October 4th a withdrawal was made from my account for $383.61. Apparently this was made from a club in Canada. I am being told the money has been refunded, however it has not been returned into account. I was never notified about this.

I only found out when I checked my bank account. My wife and I contacted our club to discuss this. This is when both wife and myself were spoken to extremely rudely by someone in the sales department named Megan. After five requests to speak to a manager we were finally transferred to Janet the assistant manager.

This is when I expressed my issues and concerns. Although taking the money out of my checking account without my permission it by legally fraud my biggest issue is the way I was treated by an employee of Lifetime Fitness.

We have spoken to the GM and there is more, but I am out of spaces.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Manager.

Comments