Savage, Minnesota

Whatever you do don't join this company in this city or in whatever country you find it in. I have been with Lifetime Fitness for almost 12 years and given thousands and thousands of dollars to this monumentally incompetent company.

This company has inhumanly rude and condescending employees, that are very incompetent. I gave 2 verbal notices that I had recently moved and need to cancel, by the time the delayed voice mails got returned due to employees sucking beyond belief at their job. I was informed to send out a letter, weeks later I was informed this.

I send out a letter and because this horrible company that makes doing business impossible refuses to accept any form of verbal agreement my letter got there a few days late and they are fighting me tooth and nail to the grave for 10 dollars. Pathetic company to fight for 10 dollars and they harass and threaten you until they get it. Pathetic company, pathetic way of doing business, pathetic human beings, don't join they aren't loyal to anyone or anything but a single dollar bill.

Reason of review: Theifs.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments