Reston, Virginia

I did not have split mind about the cancellation at any point of time after the second unsuccessful appearance by the personal trainer. I wanted to cancel the membership immediately and was asked by several staff members that they wanted to talk to the manager before they could help me cancel it.

I was referred to atleast 3 staff members before I actually got the cancellation done. I have religiously followed with your staff members even when they did not reply/get back to me. This can be easily seen in the emails that I am forwarding you(see below). I stay a mile away from the Reston Lifetime Fitness location and I did not use the service ever after I showed my intent of cancellation in December.

I have no incentive whatsoever to keep paying money and not utilizing the services. I was very sure then and now as well.

It feels like I am being penalized for listening to your staff members and waiting for them to follow up with their managers. The very reason for my cancellation was the unprofessional service I received, but all this is making things more difficult for me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lifetime Fitness Personal Trainer.

Comments