1.5K views

I called them on phone to ask a billing question and was told, “Can you make this short?"

Really. I rarely write reviews and if I do they have always been good. Lifetime Fitness in Collierville is such an awful company I thought I'd warn others that are thinking of joining. Read on...

I would not give them a single star if I could. I have been a member since 2009. The management there is awful. Before you consider joining I would read all the low reviews on here and ask yourself if it just a few off the wall complaints or do you see a consistent pattern of absolute disappointment.

When signing up...they will be so happy, nice, polite, etc. Just wait until you have a question or concern AFTER joining. They honestly won't care about anything other than trying to get more out of you. Don't say you haven't been warned. This is the first ever review I have ever done on any company that was negative. I write this in hopes to warn others not to be taken in by seemingly pleasant first appearances.

I have not seen a company run this poorly in years. It is simply a bad experience…look at other options.

see also: their pittyful 2+ star rating on google:

also: plus.google dot com/+MikeTrobee/reviews

also: www.yelp dot com/biz/life-time-fitness-collierville?sort_by=rating_asc

also lifetime-fitness.pissedconsumer dot com

Review about: Lifetime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Lifetime Fitness?

Comments