Life time Fitness is terrible, they have the worst management I have ever seen and they do not have any concern for helping people change their lives and get healthy like they preach.It looks great from the outside, but the reality is that they are just trying to get every single penny out of you.

That is why they have pushy sales people, a spa, cafe (unhealthy food), "member activities"(another way to make you pay too much to put your child in camps or swimming classes ect. with unprofessional teenagers who could care less) and personal training (most of the trainers are unhealthy and overweight themselves and don't care, nor do they have any idea of what they are doing) so that you can spend all of your money under one roof!

I know this because I have been to many locations and have been involved with this company for almost six years and have seen firsthand the terrible things that they have done.

They use great tactics to get you to join, like the Beautiful Beginnings services in the spa ( terribly cheap services that leave the service providers-who make only commission- earn pennies for their hard work), a free meal of unhealthy food in the cafe, a free fitness assessment- just to get you to start personal training, among many other things. They do not care about changing lives whatsoever, their employees make hardly any money and do all the dirty work, while upper management sits around, does not tend to any customer issues, and makes tons.(i know this as fact from employees) It is just overall a disgrace in the way that they treat their members and employees.

Please do not join this gym, or "healthy way of life destination" as they like to call it. They will only rip you off, and you will be sure to receive terrible customer service and many issues. It's not worth it, just go join another gym, even a smaller one, that cost a whole lot less, with less hassle and rip offs. On top of that, the place is dirty, who knows what you'll catch there, and they don't even do background checks on employees, so who knows who your dealing with ( I have heard and seen many different situations where employees have been arrested and/or escorted out because they are wanted, committed a crime, dealing drugs & doing them at work ect.

and were still hired by the company because they didn't bother to do a little bit of research.) That could be someone that's making your food, or watching your child, or lifeguarding at the pool, or taking your payments & card info when you join --not good.I could go on and on about all of the different abhorrent things that have taken place, and will continue to, but just take my word for it, you will be much better off without these scumbags and this awful place in your life.

Review about: Lifetime Fitness Personal Training.

Had an Experience with Lifetime Fitness?

Comments

Yes they do back ground checks

bearcave

LIFE TIME FITNESS POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE SAM NORTH EMAIL TO ME:

Please let me know what would be the best option for you.

Kind regards,

Sam North.

I live just across the the street from Life tile fitness in Commerce TWP MICHIGAN. My three children and I joined the LTF some times in Feb. 2013. At one of the offices for costumer service I was met by a young man named Alex who took less than 5 minutes to explain the process of being a member. he kept pushing me to sign the membership application. He then asked me for a credit card to be put in file. In this case I give him my American Express and was charged $139 for the first month. When I told my daughter that I have ennobled her at the LIFE TIME FITNESS along with her two brothers she said DAD I do not have have time for the LIFE TIME FITNESS as I have to concentrate on my last year of high school. The next day I went to LIFE TIME FITNESS and asked to take my daughter out as she is not interested at this thine. The lady at the counter said sure and refunded only $10 dollars back to my American Express Card. I said why only $10 out of $139 dollars she said that is how the policy is written for the family. I did not say nothing and kept being charged $129 every month for me and two small children. at the end of June 2013 I told them that my family is not coming to LIFE TIME FITNESS for the summer and that I need to stop the membership. LIFE TIME FITNESS customer service said that I have to pay for an extra month if I want to cancel my membership. So they charged my for July 2013. We did not go to LIFE TIME FITNESS thereafter. My membership was suppose to be breezed...

below id thier email:

(((Thank you for your e-mail. I’m sorry that you have had a poor experience. We are not able to process a cancellation over e-mail. We have two ways to cancel: In person at any Life Time, or by way of a Post Office Certified letter. The balance of $390.75 is still owed and is facing further collection efforts. You may call to make full payment at 866.951.4171. We are not able to remove any of the charges if you want the membership canceled. In the event that you would like to keep the membership with us either active or on hold I would be willing to remove some of the charges once the billing information has been updated to a new, working debit or credit card.

Please let me know what would be the best option for you.

Kind regards,

Sam North.))

LIFE TIME FITNESS is a fraud company, thief's and hassles. DO NOT JOIN LIFE TIME FITNESS. DO NOT GIVE THEY YOUR CREDIT CARD.

#519199

I think you are just a pissed ex Employee

I have spent more and more money on trainers that increase my session rate because of their constant increase of their "Level of certification".Come to find out my trainer isn't even certified!

Their levels are based on how much sales each trainer brings in monthly!

What a scam!This "healthy way of life company" is only concerned with the HEALTHY SIZE OF YOUR POCKETBOOK!

No background checks and access to master locker key =problems.I was a victim at Eden prairie mn location and fortunatly the employee/ theif was caught.

The county attorney notified me and trial date is March 14.

Lifetime treated me like *** when I reported it and took my info promising to contact if anything came of it.They never did.