I have been in to the North Texas Lifetime location on 3 occasions personally to cancel my account IN WRITING per their policy...Guess what, still not cancelled, I am being charged for an account I have cancelled repeatedly!?!?!?!?!

I communicated via email with the Member Service Manager Matthew Macias who confirmed my account would be cancelled and again I have a monthly charge. I have been charge 3 months for services I have cancelled over and over and over again. Why is this so hard? They are taking money out of my account WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION after I have followed their policy and provided written confirmation that I want to cancel my account in person and for some reason they cannot seem to locate my cancellation and are unable to refund me for that reason....

what?!?!?!

Because Lifetime has horrible record keeping practices I am continually charged without my authorization after repeated cancellations and that is an acceptable business practice?I highly recommend NEVER joining, it is an absolute nightmare to work with them.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lifetime Fitness and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lifetime Fitness.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare Lifetime Fitness to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lifetime Fitness?

Comments

They got lines to get in daily, I would lift at home the club isn't a good place at all, it's a place where they don't care at all about you or nobody? Inside if you dislike there immature staff your likely to be terminated for made up reasons of there own, then its like you can't correct bad behavior by saying grow up or saying the unwanted Sandusky types in the men's locker rooms and again if you tell the people there immature behavior Is unwanted your history they will terminate you

I made a complaint to Lifetime because their facility had become very filthy and disgusting .Their lady's suana is always broken and the whole gym just smelled really bad like backed up sewer .

This complaint was sent via email with my real name which happens to be an Asian name . I never got a response , but I sent the same complaint with my " American email name " and they resonded to that "American name ".

Please explain why they didn't respond to my Asian name ?All I can say is wow .